Thursday, 19 November 2015

CT | THE GIFT OF RED CARPET SKIN TRAVEL KIT

If you follow me on Twitter, then you will know that I have been waiting for the Charlotte Tilbury Christmas gift sets since July! Gift sets are a great way to try different products from the brand without paying an arm and a leg. So when I saw the Charlotte Tilbury The Gift of Red Carpet Skin Travel Kit, I knew that I instantly had to have it. 
The set contains all mini sizes (15ml), which like I said is a great way to try a handful of products from the entire brand. Especially as Charlotte Tilbury's skincare range is not exactly affordable. The one product that I was excited to try is the Magic Cream. When I picked up the Magic foundation, I tried the Magic Cream on the back of my hand and I instantly saw results. My skin was plumper and it felt soft for the whole day. As it is £70, I could not justify buying the full size, so this mini will have to do for now. It contains a secret fusion of anti-ageing ingredients to instantly turnaround dull, ageing and lack lustre skin.

Also in the set, contains Wonderglow, which adds radiance and luminosity to help transform sleep-deprived skin in seconds. The Supermodel Body tube, is very similar. It contains incredible 'slimmer-shimmer' which sculpts and highlights your contours. It is described as 'body confidence in a bottle'. Another product that I am excited to try is the Goddess Skin Clay Mask, which is packed with bio-nymph, mediterranean clay and sweet almond oil, helps to lift, smooth, brighten and tighten pores for 'baby skin'. Anything which helps to brighten my skin, I am all for!

The Multi-Miracle Glow, is a 3-in-1 cleanser, mask and balm. It contains both Sea Buckthorn seed oil and Cranberry seed oil, which are anti-oxidants that help to moisturise the skin. Along with rose hip and camellia oil to help delay the signs of ageing, and vitamins A, C and E to brighten your complexion. I am actually really interested to see how this works as both a cleanser and a balm. The last product in the gift set is the Take It All Off dual phase make up remover. I really like dual phase make up removers as I find that they are the most effective when removing waterproof make up. After hearing a lot about this two-toned cleanser, I am interested to see what the hype is about.

Overall, I am glad I picked this gift set up and it is a great present to give someone for Christmas too! I think I might pick up a few other CT gift sets, as this year they are really just amazing! Have you picked up any Christmas gift sets yet?


2 comments:

  1. I haven't picked up any gift sets myself yet but if someone gave me this I would think I was truly loved haha

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it is an amazing set! I'm glad I picked it up :D x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x