Saturday, 7 November 2015

THE ROUND UP | OCTOBER 2015

This month was a month of rediscoveries for me. I am making it a point of going through my entire stash and start to use up products. One which I have been using for the last couple of weeks is the Phyto 7 Hydrating Day Cream for dry hair. I did mention this earlier on in the year, in my Haircare 101 post. It is one of my favourite hair products. The only way I can describe this, is that it is like a leave in conditioner but without the sticky residue. It leaves the hair looking and feeling softer, plus I have noticed that my hair is a lot less brittle and frizzy. A definite must for the colder months. 
 Another must for the colder months is the Origins Drink Up Intensive overnight mask. This is seriously my favourite hydrating mask. It makes such a difference on the skin which you can visibly see. Any dry or flakey patches are practically gone overnight and my skin feels and looks a lot more hydrated. If you suffer from dry skin, then you need this!
I have been using the Tarte Amazonian clay blush in the shade Exposed all month. It is a perfect everyday blush which can go with any make up look, in fact I mentioned my favourite nude blushes here. It is incredibly pigmented and lasts for ages on the skin. There have been two lip products that I have been using this month, in conjunction with another. The first being the NARS lip pencil in the shade Rikugien, which is a soft muted rosey pink. The other being the Bite Beauty Lush Fruit lipgloss in the shade Currant, which is a sheer plum. Separately these both look great on the lips, but when applied together they are amazing. It feels very comfortable on the lips and it lasts for a pretty long time too. As they are both neutral, I find that I can reapply throughout the day without needing a mirror.

For nails, I have been wearing Essie Shearling Darling all month. It is the perfect true dark red shade, which is perfect for this time of year. I mentioned this and others in my A/W Nail Picks. A rediscovering for me this month is the Formula X top coat. This has now become my all time favourite top coat ever. It even beats Seche Vite! It makes my manicure last for days without chipping and it remains glossy for days too! The only disadvantage is that Formula X is not available in the UK, so I have no idea what I am going to do when I have finished the bottle!

What have you been loving this month? 

NARS lip pencil // £19
Essie nail polish // £7.99
Formula X top coat // $10.50

8 comments:

  1. I have a tarte blush somewhere and it has gone missing I'm devastated because I loved it too.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Origins mask! And Exposed is one of my all time favorite blushes!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Origins mask is absolutely amazing! x

      Delete
  3. Essie Shearling Darling is gorgeous! I'm going to pick that up next time I'm in the store. S
    Shaguna and Kaylee
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing shade! I need to pick up another bottle soon x

      Delete
  4. that Essie nail polish look gorgeous :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, such a great shade! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x