Thursday, 17 December 2015

5 THINGS: EVERYDAY BEAUTY STAPLES



As much as I like to try and buy new things, I have a handful of products that I always reach for every single day. Some are new products which I have only discovered in the past couple of weeks but there are some which I have been using for years now.
First up is the GHD Heat Protect spray, I've gone through a few bottles of this over the last couple of years, ever since it come with my first pair of GHDs. It is incredibly lightweight on the skin, which is great because it does not weigh my hair down at all. It does not feel sticky when it dries, in fact you cannot even feel it in your hair.  The other OG product is the Soap and Glory Archery brow pencil. This matches my brows perfectly, and whilst my brows are not exactly sparse, I like to add a little something to them.

A new product that I discovered is the MAC Complete Comfort Cream. If you suffer from dry skin and are not irritated by MAC skincare products, then I suggest you try this. It makes my dry patches disappear and my skin feels so much softer and smoother when I do use it. Another dry skin product is the Kiehl's Creme de Corps, again if you suffer from dry skin and/or suffer from eczema (like myself) then this is a life saver. It changes the texture of your skin and it just works! The last new product which I discovered is a make up product. I have heard a lot about the Bobbi Brown corrector and after suffering from dark circles for years, I decided to just buy it. As it has an orange tinge to it, it does look a little weird at first, but when I apply my normal concealer on top. It brightens my under eye area and makes me look a lot more awake. 

What are your everyday beauty staples??

8 comments:

  1. I recently found the Ashley Tucker perfecting moisturizer and the Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara. Can't live without them. I've added Soap and Glory to my list because of all the praises people are singing about it. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never used anything from Ashley Tucker, will definitely check it out :) x

      Delete
  2. Some products are really that good that you use them everyday! For me it's easily Bioderma - looove the stuff!

    I have dry skin so might have to try that MAC cream, however my skin is also quite sensitive so I'm quite wary. Might ask for a sample!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how can I forget Bioderma! I use it everyday too! x

      Delete
  3. Brow pencil is definitely one of my everyday staples, too! The GHD spray sounds amazing so I might have to get hold of some of that! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great heat protectant and the best thing about it, is that you can't feel it in your hair! x

      Delete
  4. I use the Bobbi Brown corrector for my dark circles and it is the best product I've found for them =)
    http://thebeautyprep.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really covers my prominent dark circles. I'll definitely continue to repurchase it :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x