Wednesday, 23 December 2015

(EXTREMELY) LAST MINUTE GIFT IDEAS: FOR HER


If you're like me, and still haven't brought any Christmas presents for anyone, then it's most likely, you need some ideas. Whenever Christmas rolls around, I get really confused as to what to buy others, so I have decided to share a few items that I normally opt for..

Palettes. I feel like this is pretty much my go to. Which brands releasing new Christmas palettes out every year, it is pretty simple to pick one up. The new Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani palette was the stand out for me this year. Packed with a ton of neutrals and a few pops of colour, this is a fail safe palette. Plus, the fact that it is limited edition, would mean that the person who you are gifting it to, would most likely not have it! Charlotte Tilbury is another brand that I know any girl would be over the moon to receive for Christmas! Her Filmstar Bronze and Glow palette, is absolutely stunning and her Christmas gift sets are a great way to try out a handful of her products.

Perfumes. Whilst this may be a tricky area to get right, because perfumes are so personal. I tend to buy a perfume bottle that I know that person already loves. For example, for my mum, she loves Nina Ricci - Nina perfume, so every year I buy a bottle for her because she goes through them like crazy! My stand out favourites this year have been both by Marc Jacobs. The Daisy Dream and Decadence perfumes are very different to each other, and they lasts for ages on the skin!

Candles. Spending money on candles is not something I would prefer to do. So receiving them as gifts is probably the best thing ever. You can never go wrong with Diptyque candles, they have a wide range of scents and they are so potent that sometimes you do not even need to burn it! Other candle favourites are from The White Company and Jo Malone.

Accessories. If you have no idea what scent she would like, then picking up an accessory is a great option too! I tend to pick a few scarves, jewellery pieces and bags, every year for my friends and family, and you can never really go wrong with it! If you're stuck for ideas, then ASOS have a huge selection!

8 comments:

  1. That Urban Decay palette has been everywhere recently, I think I need to try! I also love the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow and Marc Jacobs perfume! xo

    http://www.samanthasbeautyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The palette is amazing! I love the shade selection! x

      Delete
  2. Filmstar Bronze and Glow is the most beautiful product! I just cant justify the price!

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I brought it when Selfridges had 10% off all beauty, it made buying it a little easier :) x

      Delete
  3. I really love the look of both those palettes especially the CD one, definitely think I have to pick it up for myself!

    http://www.heythererobyn.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing palette, you need to get it! x

      Delete
  4. That film star bronze and glow set is my absolute dream! Very good recommendation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alisha! I've had it for nearly a year now and I've barely made a dent in it x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x