Wednesday, 2 December 2015

MAC | COMPLETE COMFORT CREAM

You know a product is a great product when you run out to buy it the next day. This happened with me when I finished the MAC Complete Comfort Cream. When I first tried it, it was because my sister had actually brought it but it irritated her skin (she has VERY sensitive skin and is allergic to MAC foundations, so it was a no brainer that she would have a reaction with their skincare too *insert sad face*) so she gave it to me *insert happy face!*. 
If you suffer from dry skin (like myself) then you will really like this moisturiser. It has a thick formula, which is easily absorbed into the skin and it does not make your skin feel greasy, nor does it look it. In fact, I would say that it makes your skin look a lot healthier and it feels a lot softer/supple. It is said to provide relief to red and irritated skin, which I can say it does (for my skin) but if you have very sensitive skin, then I would suggest to get a sample before you buy it.

As it is a plant and marine based, it soothes my irritated skin and as I suffer from eczema, any dry patches that I may have, practically goes the next day. The only disadvantage I can say is the fact that it does not contain SPF, which is a little annoying as I have to use a separate SPF (when I remember!), nor does it contain any anti-aging properties. It is also a little pricey, but I brought it when Debenhams had 10% off all beauty, so it was a little cheaper ;)

All in all, this is a basic moisturiser but it is a basic moisturiser that I will contain to buy, as it works for my skin and I suggest if you have dry/dull/irritated skin, then be sure to try this out the next you're in MAC! Have you tried any other skincare products from MAC?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x