Wednesday, 27 January 2016

TO TRY: 3 THINGS

Whilst I do like to change things up now and then, there are only a handful of products I use on an everyday basis. I recently realised that I have been reaching for the same 3 products every single day for the past couple of weeks and I thought I would share them with you all.

First up is the MAC Complete Comfort Cream. I feel like I keep talking about this cream on my blog but it's just so good! If you suffer from dry skin then you should definitely try this out. I have dry skin all year round, but when winter rolls around I have random dry patches that just seem to keep popping up, no matter what I tried. I tried this product last year and I have used it every single day since. It makes my dry patches disappear and they do not come back. My skin does not feel tight or irritated throughout the day and that's when I know a product is working for me. The Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base in Nude Radiance was a random buy for me to be honest. I had been eyeing it up for the longest time and I decided to just pick it up, and I'm so glad I did! It seems intense in the bottle but believe it when you apply it to the skin, it does not look like you've just dipped your skin in a tub of glitter. It creates a glowy sheen to the skin and when mixed with your foundation or applied as a liquid highlight, it looks as if your skin is glowing from within. I definitely want to try some more products from Burberry because they all just look amazing!

Lastly, the Too Faced Hangover X primer was one I ordered from Sephora last year as soon as it was released. It was definitely worth it and I believe you can get your hands on it now here in the UK (but I might be wrong!) It hydrates your skin without making it look greasy and I've noticed that it feels a little tacky (no overly) which makes your base stick to it nicely. Infused with coconut water and probiotics, it makes you look healthier by boosting the skin's radiance. 

Although, I have been trying out another moisturiser which might be replacing my MAC moisturiser but I will report back if it has. Have you tried any of these? What are your top 3 go to products lately?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh really want to try the MAC cream and that primer! Been looking for a good primer for a little while.. I am loving the new Kiko blushes atm, so beautiful!

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MAC cream is an amazing no fuss face cream, I actually need to pick up another one! x

      Delete
  2. I like the sound of the Too Faced Primer. Coconut seems all the rage these days!

    You should try Burberry eye shadows! I've never tried their base products, but there's a foundation I have on my wishlist. Burberry eye shadows are insanely beautiful, pigmented, and long lasting.

    Shanelle || SLovesAutumn

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah they sound amazing. I really want to try Burberry's eyeshadows but I have so many eyeshadows atm - haha! x

      Delete
  3. I did the same as you and picked up Nude Radiance on a whim and freakin' love it. Their Fresh Glow BB is pretty nice but not much coverage. I really want to try a foundation from them or perhaps a lipstick. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their foundation sounds amazing too, I think I might pick that up next time :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x