Monday, 22 February 2016

BENEFIT B.RIGHT FACIAL CREAM & EYE CREAM

If you read my latest post, then you would know that I have been loving the Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream*. Now I suffer from dry skin, it's no surprise here on my blog as I feel like I mention it quite a lot, so I'm always looking out for new products that help with my skin.
As the weather has dropped, my skin has become a lot drier, tighter and irritated. If you suffer from dry skin then you will know what I'm talking about, and honestly it really annoying. Make up doesn't sit right and it just hurts, so when I tried the Total Moisture Facial Cream* it instantly changed my skin within a week. The tri-radiance complex helps to develop the skin's water reserves and reinforces the moisture barrier, and honestly, my skin feels a lot more softer and smoother, and any dry patches I had, instantly disappeared. Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream* provides a concentrated hydration to the skin for a radiantly refreshed complexion. It contains mango butter, which is a natural plant based emollient known for it's moisture properties. It is an extremely thick, but luxurious cream, which can easily sink into the skin within a few minutes. I've been applying it every morning and night, and I've barely made a dent in it!

The Benefit It's Potent eye cream*, is another new product for me and as I suffer from dark circles, I've been wanting to give it a go. It is said to help fade dark circles along with helping to smooth fine lines, which helps to make the under eye area brighter and younger. It contains a peptide complex, which helps to restore elasticity and firmness. I haven't been using it for very long but I have noticed that the skin under my eyes feel a lot softer. When I have been applying my concealer, it goes on a lot smoother, I put this down to the blend of hydrating botanical extracts and loquat extracts, which help to protect the skin from free radical damage. For an eye cream, you actually get a lot of product and I can see this lasting for a very long time!

Have you tried any skincare products from Benefit?? I'm definitely loving it so far and I'm excited to try other things from the range.

8 comments:

  1. I use this eye cream and I do like it I just think it's a bit too pricey. I do love it though
    Gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pricey for an eye cream but it's lovely though. x

      Delete
  2. I love this eye cream and have also noticed a big difference! The moisturiser is now definitely on my list, great post!

    http://lauraloves-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never even really thought about Benefit as a skincare brand, I've been so focused on the makeup! Great to hear that their skincare is good too
    Tori x | 30 Plus and Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're skincare is amazing, the face cream has literally changed my skin. x

      Delete
  4. I have heard so many lovely things about that eye cream, really want to try it out for myself :-) x

    Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's made a difference with my dark circles and it's definitely helped with keeping that area a lot more hydrated. Definitely pick it up :) x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x