Sunday, 17 April 2016

IT SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT...

Ever since the Olsen twins released their range of Elizabeth & James perfumes, I've been wanting to get my hands on it. Since it is only available in the States *insert sad face* I asked my cousin to pick it up for me. A risky move considering I had no idea how it smelt but since it was so hyped up, I had a feeling that I would like it.

With notes of Peony, Muguet and Tender Musk, Nirvana White, is a truly feminine floral perfume that has a slight twist. It is not completely overpowering and so it makes it a very sophisticated scent, and the perfect day perfume.
Nirvana Black, is the complete opposite. I would say that this is very masculine, as it does have notes of Sandalwood in it, but with notes of Violet and Vanilla, it completely transforms the perfume, bringing it back to a feminine scent. This is completely different to anything I have in my perfume collection, and I have been reaching for it whenever I go out, as it is a very warm and sensual scent but I am a huge fan! 

With there being two in the range, Nirvana White and Nirvana Black, they both compliment one another so well. I have worn these in conjunction with one another and it creates an interesting blend, of both spice and floral. In terms of packaging, it is very simple and aesthetically pleasing. It is not completely in your face but it would look lovely on your dressing table. The only thing I regret is not picking up a bigger bottle of both these perfumes when I was in Vegas. What are your current favourite perfumes? I feel like this year I have brought quite a few!

8 comments:

  1. Really very nice post dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I really want to smell these but I'm not planning a trip stateside anytime soon. I'll keep them in mind :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely put it on your wishlist. I wish I picked up a bigger bottle! x

      Delete
  3. Dammit I'm meant to be on a spending ban haha! These look and sound incredible. I love the classy minimalist design and the sound of Nirvana Black with its vanilla and violet really intrigues me

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha oh no! Sorry for being an enabler - haha! But they are interesting scents x

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love these and knowing that they were created by the Olsens immediately makes me feel chic wearing them haha. At the moment I'm loving Jo Malone Nashi Blossom, so pretty!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try any Jo Malone perfumes, definitely need to get on it! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x