Wednesday, 13 April 2016

THE SEPHORA HAUL | VEGAS 2016

To apologise to you all, I thought the best way to come back is with a haul. Not just any haul, a Sephora haul! If you didn't know, I went back to Vegas at the end of last month. It was absolutely amazing and was definitely the perfect break. I have taken a break from blogging at the moment, which you could probably tell because I've been less active on social media and I have barely posted anything. Since I am working full time now, I am trying to take as many photos as possible but bare with me...hopefully I'm back - haha!


The first thing I picked up was another bottle of the Formula X top coat (not pictured), it is absolutely one of my favourites because it makes my manicure look shiny for ages and I can go 3-4 days without chipping - and that's great for my nails! I wanted to pick up the new Aimee Song x Formula X nail polishes, however I think there were none in store so I picked up the Cupcakes and Cashmere nail polish in Latte Run. I've read her blog for years now and if you haven't, then I highly recommend it!
I then saw the FRESH Sugar Kiss and Tell lip balm set and I instantly added it to my basket. Having wanted to try their lip products for ages, this set is perfect to try a few from the range! Another lip set I picked up was the Clinique Kiss, Boom, Pop! mini lip set. Inside it contains 3 deluxe sizes of the new(ish) pop lipsticks. I have wanted to try these out because they look incredible so getting 3 for the price of 1 is an absolute steal! It contains the shades: sweet pop (a great everyday pink), passion pop (a bright red) and wow pop (an intense hot pink).
Boscia is a skin care brand that I absolutely love. I picked up another Make up Break up cool cleanser (not pictured) and I also picked up the Detoxifying black cleanser. I love the black peel off mask and so when I saw this, I was definitely intrigued. I also got the Bright White mask and after hearing so many great things in terms of fading dark marks and evening your skin tone, I definitely knew I wanted to try it. Unfortunately, I've also heard that it's discontinued, which isn't helpful but if I really like it, then I'm going to have to stock up on it!
The one 'foundation' product I picked up was from a new range by Estée Lauder, the Estée Edit. With Kendall Jenner being the face of the range, it definitely made me more interested in the products. I settled with the Skin Glowing Balm (in the shade Wheat). It is a hydrating sheer base, which helps to add that extra glow without making you look like a disco ball. I have been trying this out for the past week, and I'm liking it so far.
The last thing I picked up was from Buxom. Considering we don't have Buxom here in the UK, I wanted to pick something up from the brand. I saw the Buxom Fearlessly Nude lip duo ($18), and considering I was going to pick up the foundation lip sticks in nude (which was $20), I thought this was a better deal as you also get the full on lip cream in white russian, which is a really nice everyday gloss.

So that's pretty much what I picked up in Sephora, with the exception of a few essentials but if you want me to give a deeper review of any of the products I've mentioned, then leave a comment and I will definitely do so! What are you currently lusting over in Sephora?

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the Clinique lip pops so that set looks absolutely perfect for me it's such a shame we don't have any Sephora's in the UK!
    Www.coleoftheball.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked up so many amazing things!!! I love shopping at Sephora, need to place an online order soon. So many new things that I want to try out :-D x

    Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! Sephora is my weakness! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x