Friday, 29 April 2016

VIKTOR & ROLF FLOWERBOMB EDP | LIMITED EDITION HAND PAINTED BOTTLE

Back in the beginning of March, Selfridges were offering a free customised bottle of the oh-so-famous Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP for mother's day. I decided to stop by, considering it's a few minutes walk away from my work and have a look for myself. There I met the artist, Yinjie Sun, and I was actually lucky enough that he took the time to design a brand new one-of-a-kind bottle for me. Now I have loved the scent of Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb for a very long time, but I never actually picked up a bottle, so I thought when would be a better time to get one!
I tend to go for floral scents, but not those that are so overpowering that you smell like you've been rolling around in a pile of potpourri. Instead, with the top notes being tea and bergamot, middle notes are jasmine, orchid and freesia, and the base notes are centiflora rose and patchouli, combined these are perfect together. 

Typically, Flowerbomb comes in a glass bottle which looks like a small grenade but with the customised floral painting, it just looks stunning! I did pick up a 100ml bottle and whilst it is a pricey perfume, it is so potent that it lasts for ages on the skin. I noticed that one spray is all I need, and I can still smell it on my clothes the next day. It does not give me (or anyone around me) a headache and it whilst it is a common perfume, I still get questions on what I am wearing.

Also it is the perfect perfume that you can just keep on display and I know, like my mum has with her old perfumes when she was my age, I will keep this for decades. Have you tried Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb yet??

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen such beautiful packaging in my life?! Wow!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x