Tuesday, 31 May 2016

NEW IN: CLARINS SKINCARE

I feel like I haven't done a haul for a long time, but having said that, I feel like I posted one only just a few weeks ago! If you follow me on Instagram, then you'll know that a few weeks ago, I popped into Boots and picked up a few products from Clarins. Now I have never tried anything from Clarins before but I have been eyeing up a few products from the range, and so I just decided to take the plunge and just buy it.
I have officially finished my two favourite face creams, the Benefit Total Moisture cream and my MAC Complete Comfort cream, so I have been digging through my stash and whilst nothing really compares to the two creams, I have made it my mission to actually finish the 282893 face creams I currently have before I repurchase the two, but I'm always in the market for a new moisturiser, so when I saw that Boots had a deal going on, it just made me want to try these two products even more!
Although, my skin has been very dry and none of my creams have an SPF in it, so I picked up the Clarins HydraQuench Cream with SPF 15 (they also have the HydraQuench without SPF). This is for both normal to dry skin, so I knew, as it contains hyaluronic acid, it would help with how dry my skin has been. It also contains katafray extract, which is said to help reinforce the barrier of your skin's outer layer, to help limit dehydration, and with extracts of rowan tree, it helps to boost your skin's radiance. Plus, as it contains SPF, it's an added bonus as I do not need to worry with wearing another product on my skin.
The second product I picked up was the Clarins Instant Eye MakeUp Remover. I have heard so much about this make up remover and how great it is at removing stubborn waterproof eye make up. I prefer to use a bi-phase make up remover, as I feel like it just gets the job done quicker, especially after a long day. It is enriched with rose and cornflower waters, which is said to moisturise and soothe the skin, along with containing ultra-fine oils that have a softening effect and the added camomile extract helps to soothe and relax the skin.

I have yet to try both of these products as I'm trying to finish a few products I have on the go at the moment, but I'm actually really excited to use the make up remover and see if it lives up to the hype! Have you tried anything from Clarins before? What do I need to try next? I'm currently eyeing up the Clarins Instant concealer and the Lip Comfort oil.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x