Sunday, 8 May 2016

THE BEAUTY BOX I COULDN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON..

Ever since I found out that Anna (from ViviannaDoesMakeup) and Lily (from LilyPebbles) were coming out with a Cult Beauty Beauty Box, I made sure that I was signed up to the subscription list so I would know when it was out, added it to my calendar and had numerous alerts on my phone - #nojoke. I've been watching and reading their blog for the past couple of years, back when Anna was in her parents house with her long hair and still working in an office and when Lily's blog was still called 'What I Heart Today'..needless to say, I've been an 'OGsubscriber' and I'm proud to see how far they've come and what they have achieved. Half of the products I use, I put it down to these two women so it was no surprise that I brought their box.
The box itself is gold and marble, so it instantly just looks great just sitting there. Inside it contains five full sized products and two travel sized products and it retails for £85, but you get about 43% saving if you brought the whole box instead of everything separately - that's huge!
The OSKIA Renaissance Cleansing Gel has been the one product I've been wanting to get my hands on for the longest time ever! I have so many cleansers at the moment, so I kept putting it off but the fact that it came in this box, it was a winner. It is said to strengthen and revitalise your skin, whilst also washing away all the dirt and grime. The one product I have tried is the STILA Stay All Day liquid eye liner, this is probably one of the best eyeliners I've used and it literally does stay all day. The brush is so accurate that it helps to create such a sharp wing, a definite must in my collection.
The Sunday Riley Luna sleeping night oil has been incredibly hyped up in the last couple of months and so when I saw that it was in this box, I was definitely excited. It is a travel sized product, being 15ml when the full sized product is 30ml (£85). It is a blue oil which helps to correct signs of sun damage and everyday exposure to pollutants.
Another travel sized product is the BECCA Backlight priming filter which is helps to blur out any imperfections and also creating a subtle glow to the skin. The PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist has been on my list to try for ages, it is a nourishing mist containing hyaluronic acid and attracts water and helps to maintain moisture levels. Considering I have dry skin, this is right up my street as it is perfect to just spritz on throughout the day when my skin feels a little tight and irritated.

The beauty box also contains two tools, the first being The Wet Brush, which is supposed to be much better than the TangleTeezer - I've been using that for years now and it's amazing so I wonder how this will compare! The last product in the box is the Yu Ling Jade Facial Roller. Now I would have never picked this myself but when I opened the box, I tried this and it felt amazing on my skin. It was so cooling on the skin and I'll definitely use it on those days when I come back from work and my eyes are tired and sore.

It is still on the Cult Beauty website if you want to get your hands on it, I highly recommend doing so because the products inside are thoughtfully picked and are just amazing.

The Cult Beauty Box by Anna & Lily // £85

5 comments:

  1. That box looks so pretty, lots of great products inside :-D x

    Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! Surprisingly, the jade roller is actually really good! x

      Delete
  2. Ah I really wanted to buy myself this box, I love the products in it and it's so exciting that it's curated by Anna and Lily! Even though there's ultimately a big savings the price just turned me off though, mainly because I'm trying to save at the moment :'(

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I've been saving for the past couple of months so I haven't brought anything in months (with the exception of the essentials) so this was my splurge - haha! x

      Delete
  3. This box looks fab! Wish I could justify the price tag though! xxx

    Hannah | www.thelifeofpye.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x