Friday, 10 June 2016

WEAR IT, SHARE IT, OWN IT | THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Wear it. Share it. Own it.  The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder is the new range by Estée Lauder. Ever since I saw pictures at the beginning of the year, I was very excited for this range to come out. I then went to Vegas at the end of March and I lucky that it had just come out in Sephora on the same day. I spent, what felt like hours, at the stand and admired and swatched the entire range. I decided to settle on the Skin Glowing Balm Makeup with Pink Peony, which essentially is a sheer foundation. Although the texture is nothing like I have felt before, it has a whipped like texture that feels very creamy on the skin, and it acts like a tinted moisturiser and leaves a dewy finish to the skin. For an everyday basis, this is great, as even though it is sheer, it is very build able but I feel like it covers my redness easily. It contains shea butter, evening primrose oil and muru muru seed butter which helps to leave your skin feeling softer, nourished and supple, all whilst leaving your skin having a healthy looking glow.
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder is now available in the UK - exclusively to Selfridges. So last week, I popped into Selfridges on my way back from work and wanted to have a better look at the range. Whilst it was very busy, I managed to get a hold of the two lip products I wanted back when I was in Vegas.
I picked up The Barest Contour lip liner in 'So Bare'. The idea of these fragrance-free lip liners are to act like contour liners for your lips, to help shape, enhance and contour your lips for a fuller look. Honestly they are just the same as any other lip liners but they glide onto the lips with ease but also last for a very long time! They have a soft texture and a small nib, so it is very easy to be precise. As it has a waxy texture, it does not bleed. Each of the lip liners come with a matching lipstick however I settled with a different shade.
I decided on the shade 'In The Flesh' from The Barest lip colour range, which is a pinky nude. It is a very 'me' shade and that's the reason why I love it. Not only is the packaging stunning but the product inside is equally as amazing. It is a lipstick and lip balm hybrid, so it is great if you suffer from dry lips, like myself. The added muru muru butter helps to hydrate your lips and to not dry it out. 
The one skincare product I brought was the White Mud Exfoliating Scrub + Mask. I initially wanted to pick up the Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack, however after speaking to one of the ladies at the counter, I settled on the exfoliating scrub + mask. It is a white dual action detoxifying and pore refining mask and exfoliating treatment. I've been using it for the past week and I can honestly tell a difference. It is not harsh on the skin at all and it gets rid of any flakiness or dry patches you may have, due to the jojoba exfoliating beads. As a mask it draws out the impurities whilst also removing any excess shine and oil. The white porcelain clay mask feels incredibly creamy on the skin and like I said before, it does not irritate your skin. 
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder is a complete 180 compared to the original classic Estée Lauder range. I literally want everything from the entire range because I love it! With a twist on the classic gold and navy Estée Lauder colours, the entire range of the Estée Edit is silver, white and cobalt blue. It is very edgy and is definitely something difference from EL. With Kendall Jenner and Irene Kim as the face of the range, I feel like EL have now brought something new and have reached out to the younger demographic. The entire range definitely lives up to the #BeautyIsAnAttitude, whilst also being about enhancing your natural beauty. 

If you haven't checked out the new The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder then I'd highly recommend it, as it is now out in Selfridges. Have you checked it out? What are your stand out products?

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of the so bare contour lip liner! Such a pretty colour!

    Lovely blogpost and photos!
    Lots of love,
    Francesca ♥
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh the lipstick looks gorgeous! I really want to try more scrubs and masks, this sounds lovely.

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lip colours look spot on - I love the slightly deeper nudes, so flattering. The foundation sounds lovely, looking forward to seeing how you get on with it

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x