Friday, 1 July 2016

NEW IN | H & M DOES HAIRCARE

H&M has always been one of my favourite stores. If I'm in need of something certain, they always have it in store. Their pieces are affordable and are pretty great quality for the price too! Now, I've heard about their new beauty range ever since it hit stores last year, but I never really paid attention until now. I went to H&M on Oxford Street last week and I decided to pick up a few things.
I never really spend money on hair care, I stick to what I know and to be perfectly honest, I not that bothered when it comes to my hair. I was definitely impressed by the H&M haircare range, specifically their Hit Refresh Dry Conditioner. I use dry shampoo religiously so a dry conditioner definitely caught my attention. The ends of my hair can sometimes be really dry and frizzy, so if I can apply a product that doesn't weigh it down, look greasy and feel sticky, then I'm all for it. I tried the tester in store and I couldn't help but continuously running my fingers through my hair. It instantly felt softer and just looked healthier.
The Do It All BB Cream is a leave in perfector, what does that mean? Well it is a leave in cream, which is perfect as it adds extra hydration to my dry ends. By applying it to wet/damp hair, it really has made a huge difference to my hair! The 3 - in - 1 formula contains keratin, to help with hair repair, avocado oil for nourishment and silk amino acids, which actually helps to reduce frizziness - and I can say I can see a difference!
The Get It Straight Smoothing Balm was probably the one product I picked up on a whim. I didn't think much of it but as I always have straight hair (curls are a distant memory for me, haha!). I've been straightening my hair for 10+ years now and I'd like to say that my hair is in pretty good condition considering, but there are times when it can look a little damaged/fried. The smoothing balm has made my hair look a lot more sleek and even healthier. My hair is naturally wavy/curly so through out the day, the front of my hair can start to curl and frizz up, but I've noticed that this product has helped a lot with preventing that! I put it down to the added vitamin B5 and anti-frizz ingredients. I apply this on damp hair and let my hair dry naturally, although you can blow dry your hair with this product. It adds texture but does not feel sticky.

I am currently eyeing up the Knot A Problem Hair Primer Spray but I should ideally finish all the hair products I have on the go at the moment. Have you tried anything from the range? Also, I'm thinking of writing a new 'what I use in my hair' post so let me know if you want to see that below!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea they started doing haircare! Thanks for the heads up. I definitely want to try some things out
    xx
    adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know H&M did haircare, this range looks amazing! I'll have to pick up a few bits for myself soon :)

    DippyWrites

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x