Tuesday, 26 July 2016

OUI OUAI, OUI! | THE OUAI FINISHING CRÉME


“OUAI MEANS YES, IN THAT CASUAL, PARISIAN WAY. IT’S ABOUT SAYING YES TO REAL HAIR FOR REAL LIFE. AND TO LOOKING CHIC, NO MATTER HOW MANY FOLLOWERS YOU HAVE.”


Ouai (pronounced like 'way') is the new hair care range by Jen Atkin. Who is she? Jen is a hair stylist who has worked in the fashion industry for many years, and has worked along side celebrities like JLo, the Kardashians etc. I've seen this range all over Instagram, so I have definitely been interested in the range. To be honest, I'm not one who fusses over her hair, I know what my hair likes and I don't like to try new things, when it comes to my hair that is! But with it's aesthetically pleasing packaging that will look flawless on Instagram, I was intrigued. It finally landed in the UK last month, so I went straight to Selfridges after work and checked the range out. Whilst everything looked amazing, I decided to settle on one product and I brought the Ouai Finishing Créme.

It is a lightweight cream that helps to protect your hair from heat, whilst also smoothing your ends and adding some texture. I have dry ends and in the Summer, it tends to frizz up, causing the ends of my hair to either break off and/or just get tangled and knotty. I've been using this for the past couple of weeks (simply a pea size amount, a little goes a long way!) and my hair feels so soft. It no longer breaks and I feel like my hair really put this finishing créme to the test last week, when we had a huge heatwave, because my hair did not frizz up! I also love how I can run my fingers through my hair and it does not feel sticky nor does it look greasy. It also does not weigh down my hair, which is amazing!

The Ouai haircare range is now available at Selfridges and Cult Beauty! Have you tried anything from the range yet?? I'm actually eyeing up the Clean Shampoo, Dry Shampoo and Hair Oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x