Monday, 4 July 2016

THE INSTAGRAM ROUND UP | JUNE EDITION


Okay, so this is my first ever Instagram round up post. I've been loving these recently because it's a great way to see your life in pictures from the past couple of weeks! From discovering new favourite affordable hair products, to celebrating both Pride Weekend and Birthdays, this past couple of weeks has been jammed packed, but of course, I always have time for a compulsory Liberty London flower photo - I mean, how can I not?!

I've had a hard time trying to stick with a theme, so I gave up but I think I now have one! Come and follow me over at @sweetixo - would love it if you could pop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x