Tuesday, 12 July 2016

VISITING THE MOTHERSHIP | THE SEPHORA HAUL #6

You know I you have a problem when I you ask other people to visit Sephora when they go to the States and when I you went yourself just 3 months ago! So I'm back again with another Sephora haul, but I thought it would be interesting to show you all what I picked up this time around, as two are new!
Starting off with skincare and a brand new product, I picked up the Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding mask. Now I've heard a lot about this mask so I definitely wanted to pick it up. It is a two part mask, which contains both black and white charcoal, that helps to cleanse and pull out any impurities in the skin. I reminds me a lot of the GlamGlow mask but less abrasive.
The last skin care product I picked up was the Boscia Luminizing black mask. Now this is a repurchase and it was not until I finished my tube, that I realised how much I loved using it. I tend to use it once every 1/2 weeks, and as it is a peel off mask, it is very easy to use. It instantly mattifies my skin and it pulls out any impurities I may have in my clogged pores. A definite holy grail product in my skincare routine.
A complete newbie in my foundation collection is the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea water foundation. Now ever since this was released a few months ago, I have not stopped hearing great things about it! It is an incredibly light foundation, which provides full coverage. Now I am not normally an everyday-foundation-wearing girl but this is an exception. It is so light on the skin, that you cannot even feel it and it still looks like skin!
A repurchase is the Sephora Bright Future Gel Serum concealer in the shade Custard. This has become one of my favourite concealers for my under eye area. It instantly covers and brightens my dark circles, without looking cakey or settling into any fine lines. I can reapply throughout the day, and it doesn't look odd at all. A definite favourite.

I have yet to try the pudding mask but I'm really excited to give it a try. I'm thinking of dedicating a whole separate post for the Tarte foundation, so let me know in the comments if you would like to read that! Are you going to the States soon? What would you buy from Sephora??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x