Wednesday, 21 September 2016

CURRENT FAVOURITES | THE ROUND UP

I have no idea when I last wrote a monthly favourites post. I love writing favourite posts and reading them because I feel like it gives a better idea on what a person has really been loving the past month and why. 
 Starting off with fragrances, the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Blush EDP has been my go to scent this summer. I finally finished my Vera Wang Lovestruck perfume and whilst that is not quite the same as the MJ perfume, I was glad I managed to get rid of one perfume bottle (I have way too many!). With hints of pink grapefruit, rose and cedar wood, this is an amazing perfume that lasts on the skin for hours.
 I've been loving the NARS Deep Throat blush (the second shade on the bottom row in the palette). It is probably my staple shade that I will forever have in my collection. It is less shimmery than Orgasm so it is very wearable and I feel like no matter how much I apply, I can never go overboard! I've had this NARS Guy Bourdin for years and whilst I should probably get rid of it (expiry dates and all that jazz!), the texture and consistency remains the same so I will continue to use until it changes.  
I finally finished the NYX Matte liquid eyeliner and whilst that is an amazing eyeliner, I was ready for something new. I went through my back up products and came across the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof liquid eyeliner in Intense Black. I've had this product in my stash back when I purchased the Cult Beauty x Anna & Lily Box and whilst I really enjoyed using the brown version of this eyeliner, I've been wanting to try the black one for sometime now. I'm so glad they included this little gem in the box because it creates such precise cat eyes. For someone who is forever in a rush getting ready in the morning, this is perfect because I'm literally done in just one sweep.
The last make up product I've been using in the last couple of weeks has been the Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot powder. With the weather being incredible hot and sticky, I've been carrying this around in my bag and as it has a mirror, I have been touching up on the go - which is a huge plus! As it is a translucent powder, it mattifies instantly and as it has no colour, I do not need to worry about it looking odd if I have a tan. Plus I have noticed that as it is so finely milled, it does not make you look cakey at all! 
The last product I've been loving is the Benefit Total Moisture face cream. Ever since I was introduced to this moisturiser, I've been obsessed with it. My instantly feels plumper and smoother. I have no more dry patches and I do not break out. It's an amazing moisturiser if you suffer from dry skin (like myself) and I'm currently on my fourth jar - that's how much I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x