Monday, 19 September 2016

THE INSTAGRAM ROUND UP | AUGUST & SEPTEMBER EDITION

First thing first, let's address the massive elephant in the room...yes, I've been away for what feels like months (but is actually a couple of weeks) but whenever I tried to sit down and write a blog post, I was stuck. Stuck with words that is. I had no idea what I wanted to write and talk about here on my blog, so I thought instead of forcing myself to write a pretty crappy post, I'd rather wait until I was back in the mood.

So I thought what better way to start blogging again, then to show you all what I've been up to in the last couple of weeks from a few posts from Instagram.

So that's pretty much it, the last couple of weeks consisted of drinking a lot of mojitos, new experiences and some old experiences like going to see Wicked in theatre for the second time and I'm pretty sure it's not the last! With my birthday in a couple of days, I'm officially back and be sure to follow me on Instagram to keep up (I'm also trying to get back into the whole 'theme' thing. I don't know how long it will last - haha!)

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are gorgeous! I'm glad you've had a lovely summer lovely :) x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x