Wednesday, 26 October 2016

ADD SOME PEP TO YOUR STEP | CLINIQUE PEPSTART RANGE

It's no surprise that I really like Clinique. In fact, my first 'big girl' moisturiser was from Clinique, which was the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ (which is aimed for those who suffer from dry skin). I absolutely love the entire brand and their products, so when I saw the new additions to the Pep-Start range, I was excited.
I remember seeing the Clinique Pep-Start Hydroblur moisturizer on a MUA's snapchat, and it instantly caught my eye. I wanted to know more about the product and straight away to started to research about the little blue tub. Unfortunately, it was only available in the States but it wasn't until a few months ago that the full range launched in the UK.
The Clinique Pep-Start Hydroblur moisturizer is aimed at instantly blurring any imperfections on the skin, whilst not drying out the skin by adding hydration throughout the day. I find that it is not only a skincare product, but it also doubles up as a make up product, in the sense that I've been using this as a primer. As it has a matte finish to the skin, my foundation lasts longer throughout the day and I'm less shiny, however I only use this in my t-zone as I find that it can build up on the skin.

The Clinique 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser was probably the one product I was not that excited to use. I prefer exfoliating cleansers to contain larger granules, simply because I feel like it really works at getting rid of all of the impurities in the skin. But I was definitely proven wrong with this cleanser. It removes both dirt and impurities in the skin, whilst also removing dead skin cells and excess oil, whilst also providing a glow on the skin. I've been using this around 3 times a week and I've noticed a huge difference in my skin. It looks a lot more brighter and smoother. I definitely need to pick up a full size bottle soon!

Have you tried anything from the new Clinique Pep-Start range? I'm currently eyeing up the Clinique Pep-Start Hydrorush moisturizer, which sounds amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x