Sunday, 9 October 2016

BEAUTY BOXES THAT JUST KEEP ON GIVING | HUDA KATTAN X CULT BEAUTY

Cult Beauty have done it once again! I always look forward to their beauty boxes, in fact the first beauty box I brought was the Anna and Lily box and this box was a no brainer. I knew I wanted to get my hands on it. Not only had Huda Kattan designed the box herself, half of the products I have been wanting to try for a very long time! Priced at £95, the box contains five full size and two deluxe sized products, so whilst it is still pricey, it definitely contains products that are worth it.
First up is the Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip clay cleanser (full size), which is one of Huda's favourites. I have yet to try this but I've had this on my list on products to try for months now. It is supposed to just pull everything out from your pores, so your skin feels super clean but not irritated or stripped. It is definitely the cleanser of choice if you were a lot of make up on a daily basis. Another item I've been wanting for ages are her eyelashes, in specific the Samantha #7's (full size). It just adds volume and length to your lashes, and they just look incredibly fancy! I cannot wait to bust these out!! One item I have not tried is the iBeauty Skin Brush 21 (full size), I have seen these types of brushes around everywhere (specifically the Artis brushes, which just look incredible!) and they just remind me of a toothbrush, but for your face! It is a Korean brand and is supposed to help apply your make up on effortlessly. I'm definitely interested in trying this out soon!
The Tata Harper Resurfacing mask (half size), has been a product that I've heard a lot of great things about but as I have very sensitive skin, I just haven't given it a try. Although it is said to suitable for all skin types (except the very sensitive!), it is supposed to just transform your skin. By containing pink clay, it will draw out any impurities, improve the appearance of enlarged pores whilst also refreshing your skin but not stripping it of it's natural oils. The Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder in the shade medium (full size) is one of those holy grail products for most people. Now I tried the powder a few months ago, and it definitely gave me instant cheekbones but I've tried the cream version and that's amazing! I think this was probably the one thing I was very excited about in the entire box because it was the first thing I used and let me tell you, I was not disappointed!
Now Morphe is not a brand I have tried anything from. I've heard a lot about their brushes from other YouTubers and Bloggers and they look amazing! But their palettes just did not amaze me as much. Maybe it was because I have way to make eyeshadows that will last me a lifetime, or maybe it was that it just reminded me of those old school eyeshadow palettes that contained over a 100 different shades and weren't pigmented at all! I can safely say I have been proved wrong. When I swatched this palette (The Blushed Blush Palette 9B), oh my wow! It was so buttery soft and just blends into the skin effortlessly. With 9 different shades to choose from, there's a shade to suit everyone.

Lastly, we have the adorable Yu Ling Jade Roller (mini size), in the other box I brought it contained the full size of this roller and I was so excited. It just feels so soothing on the skin and I have noticed that this mini size roller fits perfectly under my eyes. My eyes tend to be a bit sore in the morning, especially if I had little to no sleep, but just by applying this on my eyes, it just calms it down. It takes less than 5 minutes out of my morning routine and it works miracles for my eyes. Plus anything in mini form is just amazing!

Did you manage to get your hands on the Huda Kattan x Cult Beauty beauty box??

2 comments:

  1. This looks like such an amazing box! Although pricey I would say that's definitely worth the money!

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was pricey but I'm loving all of the products at the moment! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x