Monday, 17 October 2016

CLEANSE + EXFOLIATE | NEW IN: BARE MINERALS SKINSORIALS

It's no surprise that I really enjoy using bareMinerals' skincare. This time last year, I picked up a bottle of the bareMinerals Mineralixirs facial cleansing oil and since then I have mentioned it in numerous posts like my favourite cleansing oils and even my best of 2015! So when I found out that bareMinerals brought out an entire new range of skincare (which also replaced their old skincare range) I was all for it! 
Two products caught my eye instantly and the first being the bareMinerals Clay Chameleon transforming purifying cleanser. The reason being was the fact that it just changes colour! When first applied to the skin it turns from red, which is the Brazilian red clay, to white, as you blend it into the skin (see the picture above and below). From a clay to cream consistency, it helps to remove any impurities, dirt and grime. Now I do not use this to remove my make up (I tend to remove my eye make up with a different cleanser altogether) but for that extra step in order to double cleanse the skin, this is amazing for it! 
The product I was most excited to use was the bareMinerals Mix. Exfoliate. Smooth. Now this is similar to the Dermalogica daily microfoliant, but it's better! The grains are bigger and the whole idea is to add it to your favourite cleanser. I love the idea behind this because sometimes my favourite cleanser is not really 'doing it for me' and I want something that will really get remove any impurities. In terms of texture, the only way I can describe it, is that it feels like salt. 

I've been adding this with the Clay Chameleon cleanser and it's a dream team! The black rice grains and the sea salts from the exfoliator helps to remove dirt and grime from the skin, without stripping the skin. It also helps to encourage skin turnover, which is great considering it is now colder in temperature and any dry patches you may have, will disappear along with making your skin feel smoother, softer and just more vibrant!


Have you tried anything from the new bareMinerals Skinsorials range? I'm currently eyeing up the Butter Drench restorative cream, it just sounds amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x